Read all our glue reviews
Bestseller No. 1
IQ LEGO Stationery Pen Pal - LEGO Blue Gel Pen and Classic Minifgure
- LEGO Pen Pal Set with LEGO Gel Pen and Classic LEGO Minifigure
- Official LEGO Licensed Product
- Blue, Medium Point, Gel Pen with Embedded 1x4 LEGO Bricks and Classic Minifigure Included
- Combine with Other LEGO Brick Stationery to Create a Unique Play Experience
- Pen & Minifigure Can Be Used Together With Your Standard LEGO Bricks
Bestseller No. 2
LEGO Star Wars The Razor Crest 75292 Building Toy Set for Kids, Boys, and Girls Ages 10+ (1023 Pieces)
- Kids can role-play as heroic warrior The Mandalorian and play out action-packed Star Wars: The Mandalorian scenes with this detailed, LEGO brick model of The Razor Crest (75292) starship
- This fun buildable toy includes 4 LEGO minifigures: The Mandalorian, Greef Karga, Scout Trooper and the Child, plus an IG-11 LEGO figure, all with cool weapons to role-play exciting battles
- The Razor Crest has a dual LEGO minifigure cockpit, 2 spring-loaded shooters, cargo hold with opening sides/access ramps and carbonite bounty elements inside, sleeping area and detachable escape pod for creative play
- This 1,023-piece construction playset offers a challenging build and combines brilliantly with other LEGO Star Wars sets, and makes a great holiday gift or birthday present for boys and girls ages 10 plus
- The Razor Crest dreadnought measures over 5.5” (14 centimeter) high, 15” (38 centimeter) long and 11” (28 centimeter) wide, and it makes an eye-catching Star Wars: The Mandalorian display piece when it is not being used to transport vital cargo
Bestseller No. 3
LEGO Ideas 21319 Central Perk Building Kit (1,070 Pieces)
- Here’s a LEGO brick-built version of the famous CENTRAL PERK café packed with authentic details to inspire hilarious memories of the classic Friends TV show and to show off to your own friends
- In the box: a buildable Central Perk café studio set, plus Ross Geller, Rachel Green, Chandler Bing, Monica Geller, Joey Tribbiani, Phoebe Buffay and Gunther minifigures with cool accessories to role-play memorable scenes
- This collectible 1,070-piece LEGO toy makes a great Friends memorabilia gift for fans and offers a rewarding building experience for adults aged 16+ who love to build solo or share the fun with friends and family
- This LEGO Ideas Central Perk 21319 Friends TV show merchandise is compatible with the LEGO construction toys, bricks and characters that you already own so you can create your own mash-up models and unique stories
- This colorful Friends TV show gift item measures over 4” (11cm) high, 11” (29cm) wide and 8” (22cm) deep, and will make a big impression when displayed in any room or office
Bestseller No. 4
LEGO Superheroes: The Joker Minifig with Glue Gun
- INCLUDED - Joker Minifig, Glue Gun, and a Bonus TheBrickPeople Tile!
- SMALL PARTS - Figure Measures less than 2 Inches tall. - Not Suitable for Kids under 6 years of age.
- Packaged in a LEGO Foil Pack
- Authentic LEGO Figure and parts
Bestseller No. 5
LEGO Icons Orchid 10311 Artificial Plant Building Set with Flowers, Home Décor Accessory for Adults, Botanical Collection, Idea, for Her and Him
- Build your own orchid with this LEGO decorative artificial plant and flowers - a special LEGO set for adults from Botanical Collection
- Inspired by a real orchid, this stylish model version features 6 large flowers and 2 newly opened flowers, plus the blue fluted vase
- The LEGO designers have worked carefully to create a model that looks as close as possible to the real thing, making it a great Valentines Day gift for her
- Rotate the model’s stems, blooms, roots and leaves to create your preferred look, and rebuild the stems to create new flower arrangements
- Hidden throughout are LEGO elements inspired by other sets, like the minifigure shields & dinosaur tails used to create the sepals and roots
The best overall glue for Legos is Loctite Ultra Gel Control Super Glue. Loctite Ultra Gel Control Super Glue is very strong and won’t embrittle your Lego pieces. Loctite Ultra Gel Control Super Glue does a good job of keeping Lego creations together for a long time and it even dries clear. Its fine and easy-to-control applicator tip makes it a great adhesive for putting to smaller pieces with great precision and little to no mess.
Best Glue for Lego with a Brush
If your Lego project requires you to use an adhesive with a brush, then look no further than Rhino Glue Pro Kit. Rhino Glue Pro Kit is an instant adhesive with the capability of bonding with just about any type of surface but is notable for bonding super strongly with nonporous materials such as plastic. Its brush makes Rhino Glue Pro Kit perfect for applying glue accurately to small pieces and getting them the fullest coverage possible. Rhino Glue Pro Kit will neither clog nor dry out, so it is a reliable adhesive you can have sitting around your house while you are in between Lego projects.
How to Glue Lego Bricks Together
- To glue your Legos together, first, gather together all the pieces you will need to glue.
- After you have all your pieces, unconstructed, you can take your adhesive of choice and a Lego and put a drop of glue on each of the inner pins of the piece.
- From there, take your Lego, and place it onto whatever other Lego you are sticking it to.
- Repeat the process until all the Legos have been glued and your construction is complete.
- Remember, don't put the adhesive on the out edges of the Legos because then the adhesive will squeeze out when it is pressed down and will make a big mess.
Best Spray Adhesive for Legos
If gluing each individual Lego as you build isn’t your thing, then you might be better off using a spray adhesive to spray on your construction once it’s completed. The best spray adhesive for Legos is BrickShield Plastic Brick Glue Spray. This adhesive is temporary and easily removable by washing the bricks when you are ready to take your construction apart.
Best Lego Glue for Kids
Sometimes kids want to join in on the fun of immortalizing their Lego creations, but when that is the case it is important to make sure that they are using a glue that is safe for them. That is why the best Lego glue for kids is good old-fashioned Elmer’s Krazy Glue. Krazy Glue is perfect because it has the strong bonding power of a super glue, but is non-toxic and is therefore safe for children to use for whatever they like, not just for Legos (though it really does for great for Legos).
The best overall glue for Lego is Loctite Ultra Gel Control Super Glue. The best glue for Lego with a brush is Rhino Glue Pro Kit. The best spray adhesive for Lego is BrickShield Brick Glue Adhesive Spray. And the best lego adhesive for kids is Krazy Glue.
No, wood glue works best on porous surfaces, so Legos, which are made of plastic, won’t work well with wood glue. You need a glue that works well on non-porous surfaces for Legos.
It is not recommended that children under the age of 3 use Krazy Glue as parts of the tube can be choking hazards for small children.
Yes, absolutely. But make sure that any figures or moving parts are removed before you apply BrickShield Plastic Brick Glue Spray in order to make sure that nothing gets stuck that should move or be removable.
It takes Loctite Ultra Gel Control Super Glue one minute to set, but a full 24 hours to cure completely. It is better not to play with Legos until after Loctite Ultra Gel Control Super Glue has fully cured.
Yes, Rhino Glue Pro Kit will both apply and dry clear regardless of whether you use the brush or the applicator. Rhino Glue Pro Kit is always clear.